The Sufficiency of God's Grace in Weaknesd


June 6,2025

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Understanding God's Strength in Weakness
The Bible tells us that God's strength is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). This means that when we are weak, God's power is more evident in our lives. The Apostle Paul learned this lesson through his experiences and shared it with us.

The Story of a Lesson Learned
I remember a time when I was struggling with a difficult situation and thought that men of God, especially those at the top, didn't have problems like I did. But God showed me a different perspective through a dream. In the dream, I saw a magazine with a big caption that a respected overseer was flown abroad for surgery. I was shocked and began to pray for him, asking God to intervene and cancel any negative circumstances that might be affecting him. I prayed in tongues in the dream until I woke up, and then continued to pray for him in the spirit.

The Reality of Challenges
Later that day, during a minister's conference, the overseer shared his own story of struggling with a seven-year sickness that God had healed overnight. This experience taught me a valuable lesson: everyone, regardless of their position or status, faces challenges. But it's God's grace that sustains them.

The Sufficiency of God's Grace
God's grace is sufficient for us, and His strength comes upon us in our weaknesses (2 Corinthians 12:9-10). This means that we don't have to rely on our own strength, but rather on God's power that works through us.

Acknowledging Our Limitations
Let's acknowledge that we don't have power in ourselves, but in Christ. When we recognize our limitations, we can experience God's strength and power in our lives.

Conclusion
May we learn to rely on God's grace and strength in our weaknesses. Let's not compare ourselves to others or think that they're exempt from challenges. Instead, let's focus on God's sufficiency and power in our lives.

Share Your Thoughts
We invite you to share your thoughts, comments, or contributions with us at apostolicchargeministry@gmail.com.

Further Resources
Visit our websites: www.apostolicchargeministry.wordpress.com
www.apostolicchargeministry.blogspot.com
May God bless us as we learn to rely on His strength in our weaknesses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Room for Crawling: The Three Dimensions of Divine Progress

The Breath of Life: Unleashing the Power of Meaningful Prayer

The Roll Call of Destiny: Ensuring Your Name is Written