Restoring Fellowship with the Holy Spirit
Restoring Fellowship with the Holy Spirit
March 20,2025
*"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all."* (2 Corinthians 13:14)
As I reflect on this verse, I'm struck by the importance of fellowship with the Holy Spirit. In our zeal to engage in spiritual battles, many of us have substituted worship for warfare, leaving the Holy Spirit behind.
*"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and remind you of all things which I said to you."* (John 14:26)
Today, many Christians are entangled in spiritual battles and spiritism, neglecting the gentle guidance of the Holy Spirit. Our prayers and Bible studies often focus on self-centered battles, rather than seeking the Holy Spirit's teaching.
*"Lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths."* (Proverbs 3:5-6)
I urge you to reevaluate your approach. Instead of fighting with the wrong weapons, take a seat with the Holy Spirit, allowing Him to teach you all things.
*"But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."* (2 Chronicles 15:7)
May we restore our fellowship with the Holy Spirit, learning from Him and walking in victory.
*Share your thoughts, comments, or contributions with us at:*
apostolicchargeministry@gmail.com
*For further study and resources, visit us at:*
www.apostolicchargeministry.wordpress.com
Comments
Post a Comment